Pay Scale: NJE Grade 3/4 (pt 14 – 18/ 19 – 23) (£17,681 - £18,870/£19,446 - £21,693) depending on skills and experience. Pro rata based on term time only plus 10 days.
Start date: As soon as possible
Position Type: Term Time Only (37 hours per week) plus 10 days/Permanent
Rushcliffe School is a highly successful 11-18 comprehensive school located in West Bridgford, Nottingham. In 2014, Rushcliffe was judged outstanding in all areas by Ofsted and, in 2015, awarded a World Class Schools Quality Mark. Furthermore, in 2016, Rushcliffe was nominated as Secondary School of the Year in the TES awards.
Rushcliffe is a member of the Trent Academies Group, a small multi-academy trust, based in Nottingham. Our aim is to support schools and academies in providing outstanding education for their pupils. The Trust currently consists of Rushcliffe School, The Farnborough Academy, Clifton and the Arnold Hill Academy, Arnold. However, the trust will, subject to due diligence, merge with the Spencer Academies Trust from 1st September in order to give our staff the opportunity to broaden their range of skills and experience and bring benefits to our pupils and the whole education system.
We are seeking to appoint a confident individual to provide support and assistance to the Data & Examinations Team. The successful individual would be expected to accurately and promptly input and maintain student data within the school’s management information systems (MIS), including SIMS and SISRA.
The following are the principle duties of the post. They are meant to provide a working framework within which the post holder should exercise initiative and accountability.
- To assist with the day to day management and administration of the assessment data process.
- To assist with the production of termly progress reviews and reports to parents.
- To produce accurate data reports as required.
- To assist with the production of the school census and other statutory returns.
- To import and export data into the school’s MIS, including upload to and download from external sources.
- To assist with the day to day running of exams.
- To attend on and around GCSE and A Level examination results days in August to assist with the preparation and issue of results to students. Attend around the last week of the summer break to assist with final preparations for the start of the new academic year.
- To attend relevant courses, meetings and training aids to both maintain and develop knowledge, understanding and skills associated with the tasks and responsibilities outlined above.
It is intended that the role would be based at Rushcliffe School but the diversity of academies within the Group will provide fantastic opportunities for individuals to develop practice and skills.
Rushcliffe is a highly successful, oversubscribed school serving a pleasant, suburban area of Nottingham. It has a strong tradition of pastoral care, academic excellence and extra-curricular enrichment. We are committed to providing high quality training and development opportunities for all staff.
If you think you have the relevant experience in this area please apply on our website http://www.rushcliffe.notts.sch.uk/index.php/about-us-menu/vacancies.
The Trent Academies Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share in this commitment. This post may be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing Date: Noon Monday 4th June 2018
Interviews: Monday 11th June 2018