We are seeking an experienced Data Clerk/Administrator who has ideally worked within a busy school office, on a one-year contract in the first instance, based at our KS3 Centre in Isleworth. The ideal candidate should have excellent customer service and ICT and communication skills. We are seeking an individual who is well-organised, efficient, flexible, calm, friendly, motivated and passionate about providing an excellent support service to our children, staff and visitors.
WPES is a KS1 – KS5 Pupil Referral Service responsible for the education of students permanently excluded from school, as well as students who have special educational and medical needs, preventing them from attending mainstream school. The Service is based on five sites and is committed to delivering services to the school community.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• 36 hours per week term time only (39 weeks per year)
• The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment
• Good opportunities for personal and career development.
• Pension Scheme.
• Free access to employee assistance programme.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above.
• Previous administration experience.
• Previous experience of working in an educational establishment
• A current First Aid Certificate, or willingness to train
• A proven ability to work on their own initiative.
• A high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
• The ability to use relevant technology/equipment.
• A can-do attitude.
OFSTED May 2019 judged WPES as a GOOD school.
Previous Applicants please do not reapply
Woodbridge Park Education Service