Required April 2020
Permanent, All Year Round
Salary Grade: JM1 .28 - £31,371 per annum
We are looking for an enthusiastic and positive individual with excellent organisational skills to manage the school’s data systems.
The job will suit someone who has excellent time-management skills, an eye for detail, who is methodical, able to adapt and pick up new skills and knowledge, and manage their own workload under the direction of the Head of Curriculum, Assessment & Academic Achievement.
- A school committed to excellence that values students and staff.
- An opportunity to gain experience across all aspects of school life.
- An opportunity to show initiative and creativity.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to effectively multi-task, plan and prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An eye for detail and to ‘think outside the box’ for problem solving.
- Commitment to be part of an innovative and forward thinking school.
“Clevedon School appoints high quality staff who make a positive difference to student experiences.”
If you are interested in this post, please contact us to discuss further or to arrange a visit to the school.
An application form and further details are available from TES or www.clevedonschool.org.uk
Tel: 01275 337404 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Friday 21st February 2020
Clevedon Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and all applicants will be vetted through DBS checks