Start date – April/May 2018
Possibility of Term time only with 2 weeks in the summer holidays
8.30am – 4.30pm
Salary: £32,500.00 but negotiable according to experience
Governors are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic Data Manager to join our excellent support team. The role is given high importance across the College and is very rewarding.
Main duties will include:
- To analyse student data and produce informed reports to assist teaching staff in raising attainment.
- To provide high level administrative support to the Assistant Principal in charge of Data.
- To provide a variety of reports to departments across the College.
- To interpret data to show trends and future forecasts.
- To have a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- To use SIMS effectively to both input student data and produce reports
The candidate must be well organised, resourceful and flexible. Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage, though candidates without previous experience will be considered.
St Michael’s was judged outstanding by OFSTED in both 2011 and 2013. The college is part of a Teaching Alliance and has a strong commitment to the professional development of all staff.
St Michaels’s College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
For an application form and information pack please email Mrs Valerie Ferguson, P.A to the Principal: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: midday on Friday 27th April 2018
11–18 YRS MIXED COMPREHENSIVE, V.A.
Diocese of Southwark
St Michael’s Catholic College
Llewellyn Street, Bermondsey, London SE16 4UN