Cyril Jackson is an outstanding, ambitious and inclusive community school with a national and international reputation for providing a high standard of education. Our staff are highly committed, hardworking and motivated. We are looking to appoint a Data, Marketing and Finance Officer who can provide high quality assistance to the school teaching and administration team.
- a welcoming, vibrant and inclusive school community;
- children who are eager to learn; committed staff, governors and parents;
- excellent professional development opportunities, as well as a thorough induction programme;
- supportive and friendly staff
We are looking for someone who:
- Has an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and embraces new technology;
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Is proactive and has exceptional organisational and time management skills;
- Has a meticulous attention to detail
- Is willing to be part of a busy and effective team
- Has achieved a GCSE at level A-C in English and Mathematics, and a Degree (or equivalent)
To arrange a visit to the school, please contact Deborah Atoyebi (HR Officer) on 0207 987 3737.
Please see our Career Site for a full listing of our available vacancies.
Click the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your application form today.
Application closing date: 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday 17th October 2017
Interviews: 20th October 2017
Cyril Jackson Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS clearance.