- Key role in ICT team
- Permanent opportunity
- Northern Beaches location
- Commencing from February 2018
The College is seeking a skilled Database Administrator to manage the College’s multi-faceted data environment. You will also work with key stakeholders to ensure optimal use of College systems and the creation and maintenance of key business reports.
As a key member of the ICT team, your responsibilities would include:
- Recommending and implementing database solutions in order to meet current and future educational and business objectives of the College.
- Management of College databases technology to allow secure, efficient and effective access to structured data.
- Ensuring data availability as well as the management of its quality, integrity and accuracy.
- Generate data queries, SQL tables and reports to provide efficient data exchange.
- Creation of Crystal reports and work with SQL queries to assist in the effective delivery of College data in accordance with business needs.
- Develop and maintain College database configuration documentation and user training for staff.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Minimum 3 years Database Administration experience, specifically using the SQL Microsoft Server suite of products.
- Demonstrated experience working with key stakeholders to develop business reports.
- Data mining and data extraction skills.
- Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Effective and professional communication skills, both written and oral.
The successful applicant will be supportive of the aims and practices of the College and be willing to contribute to its academic, spiritual and co-curricular life. A commitment to the Augustinian and Catholic ethos of the College is a condition of employment. Child Protection legislation applies.
For further information regarding this position, please contact Svetlana Mazur – ICT Manager on (02) 9938 8200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications, including curriculum vitae and the names and contact details of three referees, must be submitted in PDF format by Monday 15 January 2018.
Applications should be addressed to Jonathan Byrne, College Principal.
Resumes should be submitted in PDF format and sent to email@example.com