Location: Manuka, Canberra
Employment Type: Full-time, fixed-term (first contract term 3 years)
Salary: $97,161 - $104,637
Closing Date: 11.55pm, Wednesday 14 April 2021
Catholic Education, Canberra & Goulburn (CE) plays an integral role in education both in the ACT and NSW, covering 88,000 square kilometres covering the whole of the ACT and extending from Pambula on the south coast, to Crookwell in the North, through to the western point of Lake Cargelligo. Operating 56 Schools and 8 Early Learning Centres, CE is key to the education of over 21,000 students within the Diocese and employing over 2,100 professionals.
About the Role
This role provides information technology (IT) expertise in the area of corporate applications, databases, SQL Server and Sharepoint. The role is responsible in providing efficient, effective and timely ICT services to the organisation.
Benefits and Opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
- Work as part of an inclusive collaborative team
- Advanced experience in SQL database administration Database Administration with emphasis on application support
- SQL Server development experience using T-SQL and SSIS
- Advance Experience in data conversion, data migration, data integrity solutions
- Experience building appropriate data models and designing tables to effectively support large data volumes
- Experience in report writing tools such as Microsoft Reporting Services / SQL Server reports.
- Ability to troubleshoot and tune database configurations, ETL processes and SQL code for optimal performance
- Hands on design, development, deployment and maintenance of integration processes between applications across cloud and/or on premise using Dell Boomi AtomSphere platform (Cloud Integration, Application Integration and Enterprise web services APIs), Sharepoint or similar.
Please refer to the role description for an in-depth detail regarding criteria and skill set required.
Applicants will be required to submit a covering letter outlining briefly the qualifications, skills and experience section in the Position Description and a current resume.
For further information about the role and Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn please visit the website and position description. If you have any questions contact the Recruitment Team on 02 6234 5427 or via email Recruitment@cg.catholic.edu.au.
Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn