B&FC are delighted to be able to offer an exceptional opportunity for a Degree Apprentice Development Manager professional to join our exciting and fast moving organisation.
This is a key role in driving our high-performance culture across the business by identifying opportunities for growth in higher degree apprenticeships.
- To employ detailed business intelligence and labour market data to identify opportunities for growth in higher and degree apprenticeships
- To develop strategic plans to grow specific HA/DAs which may be generic, sector based or niche provision
- To build on existing relationships and establish new ones for example, through ‘cold calling’ to arrange meetings at customers’ premises
- To identify opportunities to co-create provision, or to make elements bespoke to an employer or sector as appropriate
- To liaise effectively with relevant sector representative bodies (such as the Chartered Management Institute)
- To support curriculum design, development and delivery from inception to successful validation
- To negotiate with customers and build positive relationships, supporting curriculum teams and the Business Development team to manage relationships on an ongoing basis, including planning proposals, pricing and developing the business pipeline through CRM
- To attend events and conferences and ensure subject and business intelligence is current
- To write reports and make presentations to customers and senior management
- To ensure agreed financial and performance targets are met
- To engender a culture of continuous improvement in relation to all aspects of quality assurance
Duties of all Managers across the College
- To support the College in its corporate endeavours and achievement of its Mission and Strategic Plan.
- To manage an annual self-assessment exercise in order to monitor and evaluate performance, to bring about year on year improvement.
- To manage the recruitment and selection process and be responsible for the development and annual performance management of staff.
- To manage and allocate resources effectively and efficiently to high standards expected in the public services.
- To establish effective communication within and outside the college.
- To maintain and improve Health and Safety standards in the area of responsibility.
- To establish and secure quality improvement and produce an annual Quality Improvement Plan
If are interested in this position Blackpool and The Fylde College look forward to receiving your application.