Delivery Leader - Business, IT and Finance
Reference Number: SCC1617188
Salary: Starting salary £35,091 per annum with incremental progression to £38,653
Advert Closing Date: Midnight on Sunday 17th September 2017
Interview Date: week commencing 25th September
Location: Frontier House
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours per Week: 37
Salford City College is looking for a Work Based Learning Delivery Leader for Business, It and Finance. You will have vision, passion and an inspirational approach to support the continued success within our Work Based Learning team. It is essential that the successful candidate has the skills, knowledge, drive and enthusiasm to operationally lead work based learning delivery and support the current management team with the continued drive to increase quality and performance. The ability to plan, implement and deliver an outstanding learner experience is essential.
The successful candidate will also possess the skills to rigorously manage the performance of staff and learners to ensure outstanding results. Interaction and business development with industry, stakeholders and partners is also an essential part of the role. If you have a strong commitment to the delivery of excellence in Work Based Learning, can motivate others to achieve and have excellent industry knowledge and understanding then this is the job for you.
Reason to Join Us
- 32 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays), Sixth Form College Association terms and conditions and automatic enrolment into the generous pension scheme
- A wide range of learning & career opportunities
- MyTech, Childcare, cycle to work & other voucher schemes
- Various health & wellbeing benefits (including discounted gym membership)
- We support the Skills for Life agenda and recognise the importance of all adults having functional literacy and numeracy whatever their role. All staff are therefore given the support to gain a level 2 qualification in literacy and / or numeracy if they do not already have one and all teaching staff are expected to promote the basic skills of their learners within their subjects.
- For information on living and working in Salford please visit here
Commitment to Safeguarding As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.