Department Leader, Technology - full-time permanent, TLR 2 (c)
– with effect from 1 September 2018
We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, enthusiastic and ambitious teacher of Technology (or related subjects) to this key role within a successful department. The department requires a Department Leader to support the development of the team during this period of substantial curriculum and assessment change. The successful candidate will have leadership responsibilities across Technology, Food & Nutrition and ICT subject areas
We expect to appoint someone who is:-
- an outstanding Technology teacher, passionate about making learning exciting and enjoyable;
- able to enthuse, engage, motivate and challenge students and staff to raise achievement at all levels;
- energetic and dynamic with vision and leadership qualities;
- able to plan, maintain and develop outstanding teaching and learning in the department.
The closing date for applications is Monday 21 May (9am) with interviews likely to take place on Wednesday 23 May.