Marymount International School London is a girls’ day and boarding school for 250 students, aged 11-18 years, in Kingston Upon Thames, just 20 minutes from Central London.
Marymount is a highly distinctive international learning community, a small, independent Catholic school representing over 40 nationalities and multiple faiths with a shared mission to use their curiosity and compassion to make the world a better place. The School is one of 19 in the Marymount global network, sharing a rich history back to its founding in 1840s France.
The School seeks to appoint a Deputy Bursar in the Business office to support the HR, Administrative, Finance and Business Development functions of the School. The appointee will report directly to the Bursar and other members of the Senior Leadership Team.
Function of the Post
To provide professional support to the Bursar to enable the Bursar to focus maximum time on their strategic Senior Leadership role across a range of functions crucial to the success of Marymount International School.
• Responsible for the management of all aspects of HR Compliance and to assist with all business and administrative functions
• To assist the Bursar in the smooth running of the Business Office
• To Deputise for the Bursar where necessary
• To oversee the smooth-running of day-to-day admin across the school
• Ensure that appropriate communication is maintained with the Senior Leadership Team as necessary