Term time only, Monday to Friday, 36 hours per week (7.00am - 2.45pm)
This is an exciting time to join the school where positive change is taking place. HMI said Thomas More Catholic School:
- Are making significant changes
- Are taking effective action
- Changes are sustainable because of new school systems, robust lines of accountability and the scope for leaders to champion their areas of responsibility
The successful candidate will:
- Be willing to support the Catholic ethos of the School
- Be passionate about food
- Be an excellent cook
- Support the Catering Manager with planning, organising, managing
Experience in this specialist area is essential. You must be enthusiastic, motivated and have good people skills, as well as being computer literate.
In return, we offer the successful candidate:
- Supportive governors and staff
- An established in-house catering department
- A well-resourced working environment
Note: you do not need to be Catholic to apply.
For more information about the school, please visit www.tmore.org.uk To apply, please return your completed application form, recruitment monitoring form and disclosure form to the school via email: email@example.com
Please apply as soon as possible as we review all applications upon receipt.
We reserve the right to close the advert if a suitable candidate is appointed.
The Governors of Thomas More Catholic School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The appointment is subject to the normal pre-employment clearances (e.g. satisfactory references, medical clearance and a satisfactory outcome to your Enhanced DBS Disclosure).
SSAT Network Member | Erasmus+ and International Schools Award Holder
Executive Headteacher: Mrs R Holden | Head of School: Ms J Okokon