Trinity Academy Halifax
Deputy College Manager
37 hours per week
Term Time Only, plus 10 days
Salary Scale 5 (points 12-17)
Actual salary: £19,718 - £21,769 per annum
Trinity Academy Halifax is the flagship school in Trinity Multi-Academy Trust. The academy has a relentless focus on improving and being the very best we can be for students in our care. Our vision is to inspire each and every student to achieve their potential through high-quality teaching, provided within an environment led by our Christian values.
Our record-breaking GCSE results are evidence of the high academic achievements of our students and are viewed as the pinnacle of the school’s success. Our Progress 8 score place us consistently in the top 5% of all schools nationally (+0.59 in 2018 and +0.60 in 2019). In 2019 we were accredited with World Class School status.
We are now seeking a passionate Deputy College Manager to support the day to day management of colleges and curriculum areas by providing pastoral support to students, as directed by College Managers, ensuring that all learners are guided, as appropriate and that their progress is regularly monitored and reviewed.
What can we offer you?
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders and a large pastoral team
- Excellent teaching resources and word class facilities
- A chance to change the lives of young people from deprived socio-economic backgrounds
- An excellent CPD package for all staff
- A range of staff benefits, including a Cycle to Work scheme, reduced cost health cover and access to the West Yorkshire Pension Fund
What are we looking for?
- A good standard of education including English and Maths
- Experience of successfully working with young people (of a relevant age) and securing positive outcomes
- Experience of working in an educational environment
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.
Start date: To be agreed
Closing date: 9am, Thursday 25 February 2021
Interviews: To be confirmed
We would like to invite you to take a virtual look around our academy. You can listen to our teachers and leaders, find out more information about our curriculum areas, and explore the range of facilities. Visit our website now and experience what we have to offer!
In addition, for further information about this role, the benefits of working for the trust, and how to apply for this vacancy, visit our working for us page.
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.
Trinity Academy, Halifax
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
Trinity Academy Halifax is the founding academy of Trinity Multi Academy Trust. It opened in 2010 and since that time has secured two Ofsted 'outstanding' judgements as well as being designated as a National Support School, a National Teaching School...