Smart Teachers is working with a school in South East London who require a dynamic and inspirational Deputy Curriculum Leader to join the Maths Department from January 2019. The successful applicant will share their belief that the key to raising standards and levels of engagement is through high quality teaching and learning. If you are ambitious and can make a difference in raising achievement and transforming students’ learning experiences then please get in touch.
This is an exciting time to join; the school can offer professional challenge and a rewarding opportunity, working with a collaborative leadership team that is passionate about the progress and development of every student.
About the Role
- Deputy Curriculum Leader of Maths / Maths Teacher
- Will be supporting Maths Department from KS3 –KS5
- Full Time Permanent Position
- Full time teaching responsibilities
- MPS salary depending on experience, £27,000 - £42,000 per annum + TLR
About the School
- A large, mixed, popular non-selective academy
- Well-structured behaviour policy in place
- Located within M25, 40 minutes from London Bridge
- Accessible from most parts of East, Central and North London
- Parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Deputy Curriculum Leader of Maths / Maths Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Experience or knowledge teaching Maths and leading during the past two years is preferable
- Proven experience teaching the UK (or equivalent) curriculum within the past two years is crucial
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RCR80706.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.