We are seeking to recruit a dynamic Deputy Director of English. As Deputy Director, you will assume strategic lead for the development of either KS3 or KS4 English. You will work closely with the Director of Learning for English and the wider English team. You will lead, develop and support innovative and outstanding practice in either KS3 or KS4, and play a pivotal role in developing literacy and the school library.
Our ideal candidate will be an outstanding teacher and somebody who is a committed team player. You should have a track record of building positive relationships with pupils in order to support them to make exceptional progress, be able to model good and outstanding practice and share the school’s high expectations for all pupils. You will also be an aspiring Head of English.
- Play a fundamental role in shaping the direction and future of the department / faculty / wider school.
- Be part of a highly successful network of schools both locally and nationally.
- Play an active role in developing the skills and attributes of others.
- Receive bespoke training and support in order to be the very best teacher and leader you can be.
- Have access to network-wide events with Tauheedul colleagues, led by some of the most influential people in education.