We have a unique opportunity for an experienced P.E. specialist to become the Deputy Director in our busy and very successful faculty.
The successful candidate will be able to:
· demonstrate leadership in this strong and highly committed faculty
· deputise for the Director of Sport in her absence
· work collaboratively with all members of the faculty and the wider school
· contribute to the delivery and co-ordination of examination P.E. courses
· teach throughout the age ranges from Junior School to Sixth Form
· coach and officiate to a high standard across a range of sports
· be a form tutor in the Senior School
· enjoy the challenge of teaching ambitious, able and well-motivated students
· organise and participate in a wide range of extra-curricular activities
· co-ordinate the fixture programme for the whole school
A specialism in hockey or swimming would be desirable but not essential.
In return we offer a salary higher than the maintained sector and a range of benefits including subsidised gym membership, interest-free computer loans and reduced BUPA subscription. We have excellent facilities and resources in a friendly and supportive working environment. Our membership of the Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST) brings further benefits, such as bespoke CPD courses and varied collaboration opportunities.
For further information and an application form, please tel: 01604 765765, e-mail: email@example.com or see http://www.northamptonhigh.co.uk/general/388-job-vacancies/
Closing date: Wednesday 22 March 2017.
Interviews to take place: Monday 27 March 2017.
We are committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS check for regulated activity with children.