Permanent Deputy Facilities & Contracts Manager
APT&C 5/6 scale points 22 to 28 £22,506 - £26,805 (including Outer London Allowance)
36 hours per week including weekend working (+ overtime when required), all year round
Start Date: Immediate, if mutually agreeable
The Headteachers and Governing Body are looking to recruit a Deputy Facilities Manager for our school located in Sutton, Surrey.
A service occupancy house, located in Overton Park is available, if required, by the successful candidate. This 3- bedroom bungalow comes with an attractively subsidised occupancy fee.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has experience in one or more trades;
• Is reliable, trustworthy, hard-working and flexible;
• Demonstrates a commitment to the safety and security of the school;
• Has good inter-personal and organisational skills;
• Can prioritise, plan, schedule and evaluate their work using IT systems; •
. Is able to deputise for the Facilities and Contracts Manager and be accountable for their own and others work;
• Works effectively both independently and as part of a team;
• Takes genuine pride in their work;
• Is friendly with a commitment to customer service;
• Can uphold the ethos of our school.
We can offer:
• A supportive and friendly place to work;
• Well maintained premises and grounds;
• A commitment to your Continuing Professional Development;
• A subsidised occupancy fee for the school house.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Mrs Barnett, the School Business Manager, to arrange a prior viewing of the school house. Alternatively, the house can be viewed by candidates on the day of interview.
Details and an application form are available:
via email to email@example.com
via the website - www.overtongrange.sutton.sch.uk
or please telephone: 020 8239 2383 / Fax: 020 8239 2382
CLOSING DATE: 28 June 2017 – NOON
Completed applications should be returned to the Headteacher’s PA, Linda Owens, at the school. Please note that CVs alone will not be accepted.