Exciting Opportunities at Alexandra Primary
Deputy Head required: January 2018
Curriculum & Assessment Lead
Salary scale L12-16
We are looking for an inspirational, motivated and resilient leader to join our team to provide exceptional outcomes for our children.
- A school with happy and engaged children
- A diverse, inner city school with a strong commitment to inclusive practice
- Excellent professional development opportunities to grow as a leader
- A committed staff team with supportive Governors and Parents
- An exemplary classroom teacher and leader?
- Friendly and approachable with excellent communication skills?
- Self motivated with the vision and energy to lead the school to excellence?
- Committed to achieving high standards of learning and behaviour for all children?
- Able to lead, motivate, challenge and inspire the whole school community?
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A DBS check at enhanced level will be required.
Closing date: 12pm Friday 13th October 2017
Short-listing: PM Friday 13th October 2017 – applicants shortlisted for interview will be advised by 6pm
Interviews: Monday 16th October 2017
Please call Heidi Bennett for further details, an application pack or to arrange a visit on 0208 888 9771, or email email@example.com
Visits to school can be booked for the following days:
Thursday 5th October 2017 9:30
Friday 6th October 2017 9:30
Tuesday 10th October 14:45
Wednesday 11th October 9:30