South Harringay School is a federation between South Harringay Infant and South Harringay Junior School. These two successful schools sit side by side on the 'Harringay ladder'. Our schools have the advantage of working together to ensure excellent outcomes for all of our children, while maintaining the ethos and practices that are particular to each setting.
The successful candidate would deputise for the Executive Head in the Infant School and would have specific responsibilities for outcomes within that setting. They would also have the opportunity to contribute to successful outcomes across the entire federation. They would become part of the federated leadership team that works well together; drawing on each others strengths and expertise to give our children a happy and successful experience of school from nursery through to year 6.
You should be:
- Passionate about education
- Willing and ready to support a culture of high expectations for all children
- Experienced in obtaining successful outcomes for a range of children in EYFS/KS1
- Ready to work as part of a team that is based on mutual respect, openness and self reflection
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner who can demonstrate outstanding teaching in EYFS/KS1
- Confident in using data to lead school improvement
We can offer you:
- Supportive senior leadership team, colleagues, governors, parents and children
- A high quality and well-resourced learning environment
- A commitment to your continuing professional development
- Happy, confident children who are eager to learn
- Opportunities to play a key role in developing our creative curriculum
Visits to the school may be arranged by contacting our school office on 020 340 2757
Deadline for applications: 12 noon, Wednesday 4th October 2017
Interviews and tasks : Thursday 12th October 2017
Salary: L10 - L14
South Harringay School is committed to the safeguarding of all children.
Appointments made are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks.