2019 OFSTED Good with an outstanding sixth form.
2019 Sixth form progress in the top 25% of schools nationally.
2020 87% of students achieved grades 9-4 in both GCSE English and Maths and ALPS 2 progress in the sixth form.
• Responsible for leadership and management of a key stage within the faculty
• Ability to teach A-level highly desirable but not essential
• Previous co-ordination/leadership experience desirable, but not essential
• Average 23 students per class
• 79% of students achieved 1 or more A* to B grades at A-level
• 70% grade 5+ at GCSE
• Very popular: 1065 applications for 292 year 7 places
• Accelerated career progression available through the teachers’ main scale for experienced and/or outstanding teachers
• On-site subsidised accommodation currently available
Please note that we do not sponsor overseas teachers.
It is our policy to only recruit staff to permanent positions via a direct application, not through an agency placement.
Application pack available via the website or from Mrs L Knight, HR Officer email@example.com
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early upon appointment of a successful applicant.
St Martin's School is an academy that forms part of the Discovery Educational Trust.
The Governing Body will ensure that all staff, job applicants, and students seeking admission to the school do not suffer direct or indirect discrimination on the grounds of sex, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or belief, and are not disadvantaged by any other condition or requirement which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Closing date: Tuesday 25 May 2021 at 9.00am
St Martin's School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
St Martin’s is an over-subscribed, friendly, co-educational, fully comprehensive school located in Hutton, Brentwood. We are a 10 minute walk from Shenfield station which can take you into Liverpool Street in 20 minutes. Brentwood town centr...