An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and dynamic leader to join our Maddingley Campus.
As a member of the Leadership Team, the Deputy Head of Middle School is committed to fostering a culture of continuous improvement in teaching and learning.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Teacher qualifications
- VIT Registration
- A tertiary qualification in one of the disciplines within the School or management/ administration qualifications desirable.
Demonstrated Experience and Skills
- Experience in a leadership role in an educational setting;
- Extensive knowledge of curriculum development, assessment and reporting, pastoral care and operations within Middle School;
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, with demonstrated ability to build rapport and interact effectively at all levels of the School;
- Ability to build a cohesive and effective team;
- Ability to initiate and implement ideas to enhance the School;
- Ability to manage pastoral issues through effective dialogue and process with staff, students and parents;
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with an ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and
- concurrently manage a number of competing tasks;
- Displays strong work-related character traits, including honesty, humility, sensitivity and selflessness
- Outstanding ability and experience in classroom teaching
How to Apply:
Should this opportunity appeal to you, please submit your application addressed to Andrew Neal, Principal. Your application should include a current curriculum vitae listing contact details of two professional referees, together with a one-page cover letter.
Bacchus Marsh Grammar is committed to a Child Safe school environment, and we have extensive recruitment and screening processes in place.
Bacchus Marsh Grammar - Maddingley Campus
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 18 years
Established in 1988, Bacchus Marsh Grammar has become a vibrant Independent School with a strong reputation for catering for individual differences and diversity, personal development, academic growth and pastoral care.
We are committed to providing ...