Upton Noble Church of England VC Primary School , Shepton Mallet, BA4 6AU
Deputy Head of School
Required for January 2018
Permanent - Salary Leadership Point 1 – 5
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated, inspirational Deputy Head of school to work in partnership with the governors, Executive Headteacher and the Head of school in leading our school onto the next exciting stage of its development.
The pupils, staff, parents and governors have a great sense of pride in the school and care passionately about its future success.
We are seeking someone who:
· is an inspirational and excellent classroom practitioner with a commitment to developing lifelong learners and raising achievement
- is passionate about developing outstanding teaching and learning for all
- has excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate others to bring about improvement
- has energy, flexibility, initiative and a committed approach
- is eager to participate fully in the Christian ethos and life of our school
- can lead effective CPD within a core subject for teachers.
You will benefit from:
- Children who are enthusiastic and eager to learn
- A genuine opportunity for shared leadership
- A dedicated team of staff and governors
- A commitment to professional development
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the School Business Manager, Mrs Thelma Hartnell to make arrangements via the school office on: 01749 850375 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
All documents and the application form are available via the office or to download on the school website – www.uptonnoble.org.uk
Closing date: 20th September 2017
Shortlisting: 21st September 2017
Interview Day: 6th October 2017
Upton Noble C of E VC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced disclosure.