Deputy Head of Science MPS-UPS TLR 2b £4,441
We are seeking an outstanding candidate with the ability to be a highly successful leader and teacher of Science. This post is crucial to reaching our aim of becoming an outstanding school and will be a challenging and rewarding role. Addititonal responsibilities are avaliable for the right candidate.
The successful applicant will be joining a committed group of staff This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join our highly regarded professional team of teachers who work hard to maintain a supportive and friendly ethos.
This post would suit you if you are looking to further develop your leadership experience, are passionate about Science and have an unwavering belief in the potential of young people.
The successful candidate will:
• Have the ability to teach Science to the highest standard
• Have a proven track record of success in the classroom at all key stages
• Be a consistently outstanding teacher
• Be committed, flexible and able to motivate students of all abilities
• Be able to support the Head of Department to motivate others in the pursuit of continuous improvement within the Science Department
• Demonstrate the ability to lead a team in order to improve outcomes for young people.
• Professional development opportunities
• Support and mentoring by a strong Senior Leadership Team
• The opportunity to work in our new building with excellent facilities
• Hampton High offers an excellent induction for NQTs and a comprehensive programme of professional development for all staff.
Want to find out more. Find us online or pay us a visit. We take pride in what we do and are committed to sharing information and celebrating our achievements.
Closing date: Tuesday 22 May 2018 10am
Interviews: Applications will be reviewed on receipt and interview may commence prior to interview Thursday 24 May 2018.
Hampton High is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.