AIS requires a Deputy Head - Secondary School for an August 2017 start. The successful candidate will be a member of the senior leadership team. The School has 1140 students spread over 4 campuses and is growing rapidly. This is an amazing opportunity.
The remuneration package includes salary, annual flights, housing, education for dependent children, and health insurance.
The successful candidate will be able to meet the following criteria:
- An innovative and dynamic teacher
- Excellent skills in managing and leading student welfare issues
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to use data to improve student outcomes
- Ability to integrate and use ICT in student learning
Applications should include the following: CV, name and contact details of 3 referees, and a detailed response to the above criteria. Applications should be emailed to Dr Roderick Crouch, Executive Principal at email@example.com by 10 December 2016.
Dr Roderick Crouch