St Peter’s CE Primary School wishes to appoint a Deputy Head Teacher. The salary for this post is £46,799 - £51,639 per annum.
We can offer:
- A very caring ethos, with excellent relationships between staff and pupils
- Staff who are enthusiastic and willing to engage with new approaches
- Very good pupil behaviour
- Enthusiastic, positive children who are ready to learn
- A strong commitment to your professional development
- An opportunity to develop the experience and skills necessary for Headship
- An opportunity to lead and drive change, with appropriate support
- An active, committed and supportive governing body
We are looking for someone who has:
- Drive, ambition and enthusiasm
- An ability and desire to work under own initiative
- An ability to act as a role model of excellent classroom practice
- A commitment to supporting the school’s Christian ethos, in a multi-faith context
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to think strategically
You are warmly invited to visit the school. To arrange a visit, please contact the Headteacher, Steve Wedgeworth, on 0161 764 2017 or email@example.com
Employees of St Peter’s CE Primary School have a responsibility for, and must be committed to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm.
Appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
For further information click on the attachments below:
An application form is downloadable here and details are also available at the school office.
Application forms are returnable to the Head Teacher, St Peter’s CE Primary School, Whitefield Road, Bury, BL9 9PW or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Noon on 30th April 2018.
Shortlisting will take place on Wednesday 2nd May
Lesson observation: Date to be arranged
Interviews will take place on Friday 11th May
St Peter’s CE Primary School,
Whitefield Road, Bury, BL9 9PW.