Committed to Inclusion. Passionate about Learning.
Uphall Primary is a very large, five-form entry, primary school with a nursery. There are currently 1085 pupils on roll. The children are aged between 3 and 11 years. Uphall is an inclusive school, serving a multicultural and diverse community.
Could you work in collaboration with the Head Teacher and 2 other Deputies to provide excellent leadership to Uphall Primary? The specific brief will be dependent upon the individual strengths and competencies of the applicant.
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT ALL CHILDREN ENJOYING THEIR EDUCATION WHILST GAINING OUTSTANDING RESULTS?
The Headteacher and Board of Governors are seeking an excellent practitioner who believes, like us, that every child deserves the best learning experience and can a meet national expectations or better. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a proven track record of strategic school improvement across the primary range, including career deputies or ex-headteachers.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Consistently excellent classroom practice resulting in high levels of pupil enjoyment and progress.
- Dedication to leading and promoting high quality teaching and learning.
- An ability to identify school priorities and strategically plan for improvements
- The ability to coach, mentor and support colleagues, embedding excellent practice
- Great, learning focused, responsive pupils.
- A hardworking supportive leadership team.
- Parents who are willing to work in partnership with the school to raise standards.
- A compassionate and inclusive school serving a diverse community.
Closing Date: Wednesday 21st March 2018 at 12pm
Interviews: Tuesday 27th March 2018
Pre-visits are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Mrs Holleran-Gay on 0208 478 2993.
Applications should be returned to email@example.com or the school postal address