Oaklands School is a highly regarded and important provision for the needs of children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) within Leicester City. The school received a ‘good’ OfSTED rating in January 2014 and is committed to a culture of continuous improvement.
The successful candidate will:
- Have proven leadership skills
- Be an outstanding practitioner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Be driven to succeed, resilient
We can offer you:
- A school with pupils who care about one another and enjoy coming to school
- A dedicated staff team to work with, who are passionate about providing high quality learning experiences for every child at Oaklands
- Continuous Professional Development within a supportive team
- An exciting opportunity to develop the school in response to national and local policy
- To work with a range of professionals and in wider partnerships
Please contact Shakila Towasin on 0116 2415921 to make an appointment to visit the school
To apply please download an application pack or contact the school office.
Oaklands School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to adhere to this commitment. A current valid DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Certificate is essential for this post.