A Community ES&MH Day School for up to 64 pupils aged 11–18
The Governors and Head Teacher are seeking a very special person for this newly created role. We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative, committed, dynamic and inspirational leader with the skills to motivate students and staff alike to achieve their maximum potential. The post holder will have a key role in leading the development of the school during our planned expansion.
• Have a history of outstanding leadership in an SEND environment or within a challenging main stream setting
• Enjoy leading change
• Can manage challenging behaviour
• Have a history of effective teaching with hard to engage children
• Have the ability to communicate at all levels and to a range of audiences
• Think young people deserve to be nurtured and respected
• Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to take people with you
• Can support and care for a dedicated, committed and caring team of staff
• Can make a positive contribution to multi-agency working.
Then we can offer you:
• Bespoke CPD to support your career development
• Opportunities to lead significant strategic projects
• Opportunities to show your impact on school improvement
• Work-life balance through a managed workload.
Experience working with SEMH would be advantageous but not essential – it is more important that you have a desire and are ready to undertake a fresh challenge outside of mainstream education.
Application forms and further details are available from the school.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.phoenixcollegevoice.org.uk
Visits are highly recommended and warmly welcomed. Please contact the school to make an appointment.
Closing date: 19 December 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to a successful enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).