Highshore is a very successful secondary special school for pupils with complex mixed needs. We are oversubscribed with 149 pupils aged 11-19 and are based in Camberwell.
Do you want to lead a highly successful and vibrant school?
If yes, we are looking for someone who:
- Has high expectations and a passion for learning
- Is an excellent practitioner who can provide evidence of outstanding classroom teaching
- Is an enthusiastic and experienced leader
- Is able to inspire and motivate staff and pupils
We can offer you:
- Mentoring and support from an experienced headteacher
- A leadership role in a committed leadership team
- Tailor made training opportunities and career development
- Professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Amazing young people who love learning
Closing Date: Tuesday 21st September 12 noon
Interview Date: Thursday 7th – Friday 8th October
All Southwark schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake and enhanced DBS check.
Please send completed application and relevant documents to Emma Marks, Headteacher’s PA at the above address or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal conversations with the Headteacher are welcomed. Please contact Eileen Ollieuz on 0207 708 6790 or email email@example.com
- Special needs with state - community funding
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 19 years
Highshore is a complex mixed needs special secondary (age range 11 – 19) school situated in Camberwell, in the London Borough of Southwark. We have 148 pupils on roll. Every pupil has a statement of Special Educational Needs.
At Highshore School we en...