DEPUTY HEAD TEACHER
Focus School Stockport Campus is seeking to appoint a highly motivated and respected Deputy Head Teacher. The successful candidate will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and be passionate about influencing educational best practice, to help lead remarkable learning.
The school has transformed in the last three years to be a leading edge institution and strong member of the OneSchool organisation (the largest body of independent schools in the world). The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate capacity to take us even further. The continued development of Self-Directed Learning and digital technologies are now critical next steps for a talented Deputy Head Teacher.
- Be a highly motivated and dedicated professional with a relentlessly positive, solution-focused outlook
- Be an individual with high personal integrity and professionalism
- Be an organised and digitally competent person
- Respect the school’s ethos, aims and values
- An excellent working environment with good resources
- Dedicated and talented staff who are keen to build on our high standards
- Students who are enthusiastic and highly motivated with a love of learning
- Active and committed parents and carers
- A supportive and involved community
- The opportunity to enhance your educational experience with support for continued professional development
- Professional support from Focus Learning Trust, via our unique 100 hours CPD scheme
Visits to the school are actively encouraged, as the character and culture of the school really needs to be seen.
To find out more about the school and the role and to book a visit please contact the school on 0161 975 9323.
Closing date for application forms : Friday 18th May 2018
Affiliated to Focus Learning Trust which provides direction and support to 25 UK schools. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS Enhanced with Barred List Disclosure.