Beech Grove Primary School – Deputy Head Teacher Vacancy
Full Time Post – Pay Range L7-11
Are you an outstanding classroom practitioner who leads by example, motivates and inspires others, as well as making a significant individual contribution?
Do you have the enthusiasm and commitment to become our new Deputy Head Teacher, working alongside our innovative leadership team to drive improvement?
Following the promotion of our existing Deputy Head Teacher to Head Teacher, this is an exciting leadership opportunity for a dynamic candidate to help drive our focus on high achievement and delivering excellence for all. You will be ambitious for the school, be able to build good relationships, and embrace the vibrancy and inclusiveness we value.
You will be:
- An outstanding practitioner with a deep knowledge of the curriculum and the use of data, and experience of the whole primary age range
- A motivated leader who can inspire staff to deliver outstanding teaching and learning
- A skilful communicator who can forge effective working relationships with senior colleagues, staff, pupils, parents / carers and other schools
- Expected to have a good knowledge of the changing educational landscape, including governance structures
- Able to demonstrate a clear vision for raising standards through coaching and mentoring
- Committed to their own professional development and open to feedback
We offer a school that is:
- Passionate about school improvement
- Inclusive, nurturing, welcoming and friendly
- An environment which encourages children to meet their full potential and develop skills for life.
- Staffed by an excellent team committed to achieving high standards led by a Head Teacher who is committed to continuous professional development.
- Governed by a supportive and enthusiastic Board of Governors committed to improving outcomes for children in Wellington.
Our pupils and staff are extremely proud of their school and would love to show you around. Please call or email Nicola Johnson on 01823 662438 / firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your visit.
Please email completed application forms to email@example.com
Application Closing Date: Monday 21st May 2018 at 12pm
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 23rd May
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. It also values the diversity of the workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. All appointments will be subject to successful references, Health Check and DBS Check.