We are seeking an inspirational and motivational Deputy Headteacher with the drive, commitment and creativity to support us in our journey to ‘Outstanding’. Hall Green School is a very popular, heavily oversubscribed and academically successful 11-16 Converter Academy. We are a highly diverse institution, both ethnically and as one of three fully accessible mainstream schools in the city. We have wonderful students who fully contribute to the school’s ‘caring, nurturing and inclusive culture’. In 2016, in a short inspection Ofsted confirmed that the school continues to be a good school. We are seeking a colleague who:
- Has a particular interest in using the monitoring, assessment and intervention systems in school to maximise potential
- Has experience of timetabling
- Has a proven track record of achieving positive outcomes, with leadership experience
- Is energetic, resilient and good-humoured
- Has excellent communication skills and an ability to lead and support colleagues in whole-school improvement
- Has experience of school evaluation processes
- Is a collaborative team player
You will have responsibility for a wide range of activities. You are warmly invited to speak to the Headteacher and to make an appointment to visit the school in action.
The closing date for applications is 12.00 noon on Thursday 23 March 2017.
Interviews will be held w/b Monday 27 March 2017.
For further details and an application pack please see the school website www.hallgreen.bham.sch.uk or email email@example.com
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check with barred list check.