Deputy Headteacher Required
Start date September 2020
Full time, Permanent, Leadership range L24b-L28
The Governors of Thornleigh Salesian College are seeking to appoint a dynamic and exceptional leader to join our wonderful school in the role of Deputy Headteacher.
We are keen to hear from leaders with a wide range of skills who are able to provide strategic leadership of student development, care, guidance and support.
You will be joining a highly focused and driven leadership team who are passionate about achieving academic excellence for all our students.
The successful candidate will be:
• A practising Catholic committed to the values and beliefs of Thornleigh Salesian College
• An outstanding classroom practitioner with a passion for inspiring students
• Committed to ensuring the best possible outcomes for all students irrespective of their starting points or background
• Committed to the development of young people’s character and removing barriers to learning
• Able to strategically develop and lead effective teams, systems, policies and practices.
• Emotionally intelligent
To arrange an informal visit, please contact Mrs Natalie Heaton, PA to the Headteacher, on 01204 301351 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please post completed applications for the attention of Mrs Natalie Heaton or email to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 12noon Monday 27th January 2020
Shortlist: Monday 3rd February 2020 at 5pm
Interview date: Wednesday 12th and Thursday 13th February 2020
Application packs can be downloaded from the school website www.thornleigh.bolton.sch.uk
Thornleigh Salesian College is under the trusteeship of the Salesians of Don Bosco. This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.