St Luke’s C.E. Primary School, Bournemouth NOR 436
Required for September 2018
St Luke’s is an oversubscribed community Primary School set over two sites, with an impressive reputation and judged good by Ofsted in 2013.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding practitioner to work across our two site school to support the Headteacher lead the development of its existing high standards of care, welfare and achievement.
The successful applicant will:
· Have a proven track record in leading inspirational teaching and learning.
· Be confident in shaping a dynamic curriculum.
· Work with an experienced team, committed to increase the proportion of outstanding teaching.
· Possess excellent communication and management skills.
· Have good knowledge of current SEND criteria & provision
St Luke’s CE Primary School is committed to children’s safety and safeguarding; DBS disclosure requirements will apply to this post.
Full details are available on the school website. Please return completed application forms to email@example.com
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed
For further Information please contact
St Luke’s CE Primary School
Bournemouth, BH9 1LG
01202 514396 – option : Juniors
Closing date for applications : Noon Wednesday 18th April 2018
Interview date: Monday 21st May 2018