An exciting opportunity to join our leadership team and participate in the strategic leadership and future journey on moving the school to outstanding.
Fox Hill was graded as a GOOD school by Ofsted in September 2018. We are very proud of what we have achieved by working together as a TEAM – come and join us on the next exciting stage of our journey.
“Leaders have worked tirelessly to address all areas for improvement identified in past inspections. Their dedication, and that of all staff, ensures that Fox Hill is a good school.”
“The school’s values are embedded well.”
“Pupils behave well. Consistently, they are well mannered and polite.”
“Leaders have secured strong values and a caring ethos at Fox Hill. ‘Nurture, inspire, challenge and excellence’ threads throughout the school.” Ofsted 2018
We need someone like you!
You will have:
• a proven record of good or outstanding classroom teaching – as part of your role you will teach part-time within the school
• high expectations for both yourself, all staff and children with an understanding of educating the whole child through a creative and challenging curriculum
• a good understanding of assessment in order to improve outcomes for all
• an ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders
• an ability to lead and support others – we want a deputy headteacher who clearly values all staff, children, parents and carers
• a positive mindset with the belief that all children can achieve their full potential
• be flexible, enthusiastic and visionary
• a commitment to raising standards across the school
We can offer you:
• a one-form entry Primary School and Nursery with great pupils who are enthusiastic to learn and enjoy being challenged - read our recent Ofsted report to find out more
• a committed and talented staff TEAM (Together Everyone Achieves More) who work well to ensure positive outcomes for all children
• the chance to play a key role in moving the school to Outstanding
• a place of work where personal growth is encouraged and supported, with excellent opportunities for CPD
• a school which promotes learning through fun, enjoyment and through a broad and balanced curriculum
• a committed Governing Body and parents and carers who support the school
You really must come and see our school for yourself!
Please come and meet our Headteacher, children and staff to find out more. We look forward to welcoming you to the school.
Visits can be arranged either by telephoning 01344 421809 or by emailing the HT’s secretary, Sandra Hughes at email@example.com
For an application pack please visit: https://ats-bracknell.jobsgopublic.com/vacancies/view/92761
Closing date: 12 noon, Tuesday 23rd April 2019
Interviews to be held on Wednesday 8th May 2019.
Fox Hill Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults. Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Scheme (DBS) check.