Maximise your potential
Exciting Opportunity at Green Lane Primary School
The Priestley Academy Trust is a collaboration of five primary schools close to the city centre of Bradford, West Yorkshire.
We are a dedicated and hardworking Trust and we aim to be at the forefront of new initiatives to raise standards and broaden the range of experiences for our pupils.
We are now looking for an outstanding leader who is a highly motivated person with successful leadership experience.
You will not be class-based but may have a teaching commitment across the school, supporting colleagues and ensuring high quality teaching and good outcomes for the children.
We are looking to appoint a leader who is a highly motivated individual with successful leadership experience and is committed to delivering a high quality of leadership at Green Lane Primary.
At Green Lane we believe in educating the whole child, ensuring that we consider the child’s family and environment. We place a high value on a curriculum enriched with experiences. We develop our children so they have the skills, knowledge and attitude to contribute to the future development of our city as responsible citizens who will inspire the next generation.
The ideal candidate will have strong strategic leadership and management skills, with proven experience in leading and co-ordinating effective and innovative practice. We are looking for someone with enthusiasm for all aspects of school life and who is solution focussed. In return we offer you the opportunity to help shape the future of Green Lane Primary and contribute to the development of our Trust.
- Have proven, successful experience of leadership and management
- Be an outstanding practitioner with high expectations of themselves, all staff and pupils
- Be effective in leading, inspiring and supporting staff in order to secure the best outcome for the children
- Effectively support the headteacher with whole-school evaluation, monitoring and strategic development
- Be the strategic lead for staff development and monitoring across school
- Communicate effectively and build positive relationships with children, families and staff at Green Lane Primary School
If you feel you have the qualities, we are looking for please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack or to arrange a visit.
Social distancing and Covid guidelines will be followed in order for you to visit our school.
Closing Date: 8am, Friday 5th March 2021
All posts are subject to vetting and recruitment checks, including a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the DBS.
Green Lane Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 11 years
Green Lane is a three-form entry, 3-11 school in the Manningham district of Bradford. We are very proud of our historic building, the site of the first subsidised school meals in the country. We have recently renovated an old part of the ...