Our school is over-subscribed and Ofsted rated Good. Castlefields Primary is a well respected school within the local community. Staff turnover is low and we have a long history of excellent practice. We seek to appoint a Deputy Headteacher to join our team. The right candidate will have a proven track record of excellent classroom practice.
We are looking to appoint someone to not only lead but inspire and motivate both staff and children across the school with a deep rooted belief that education changes lives. We welcome applications from candidates who are a strong but approachable members of the team, having interpersonal skills and who wish to work in partnership with the Headteacher. The successful candidate will have a commitment to continue to develop and raise standards and show excellent practice for others to follow, leading by example.
The right candidate will continue to work closely with parents, our governing body and Trust Board, and the local community of our highly regarded Primary School. To be successful you would ideally have an ability to manage the whole school assessment system.
What we can offer you:
- A team of friendly, supportive and hardworking colleagues and governor team, focused on pupil progress and lifelong learning.
- Friendly, well behaved children who enjoy coming to school
- An inclusion and supportive Trust who strengthen our school and share our ethos.
Castlefields Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years