Manor Park is a vibrant, thriving and successful school with a strong inclusive ethos. As we continue on our exciting journey from ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’, following the promotion of our previous Deputy Headteacher to headship at a local school, we wish to strengthen our senior leadership team by appointing two outstanding Deputy Head teachers. We are looking for experienced senior leaders at assistant or deputy level, who will be non-class based and will lead on teaching, learning and assessment across the school. Accelerating attainment and progress for all pupils will be a key priority, by continuing to raise the quality of teaching and learning across the school to eliminate any inconsistencies in provision, increasing the proportion of outstanding practice. Other key tasks will be using expertise within the school to cascade excellence, through developing and leading a rigorous and supportive coaching and mentoring programme for all staff, including initial teacher training participants and apprentices.
We can offer you:
- the opportunity to make a difference to our happy and successful school, through establishing creative and effective approaches to teaching, learning and assessment, overseeing curriculum improvement and being instrumental in developing very high standards for our pupils
- a discrete leadership role with no class-based teaching commitment
- a school open to new ideas and willing to support change
- wonderful children who love learning, are excited by challenge, and are extremely well-behaved and enthusiastic
- forward thinking senior and middle leadership teams and dedicated staff, totally committed to delivering outstanding outcomes for all of our children and themselves
- the support of a very effective Governing Body, dedicated parents and an effective PTA
Our children believe that “We have got a missing piece in our Manor Park puzzle and we need somebody to complete it, as we have goals to achieve and we need YOU to help us reach them”. They are particularly excited about welcoming new Deputy Headteachers who:
- will bring fresh ideas and make learning even more exciting and fun
- have got a colourful personality, are smiley and kind
- will have their finger on the pulse and know what is going on everywhere
We warmly invite you to come and visit us. Please call the headteacher to arrange a visit or for an informal conversation.
Application forms are available by clicking on the apply button.
Manor Park Primary School is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment will be subject to an enhanced disclosure and baring service check.