Following on from the previous post holder obtaining a Headship, the Governing Body of Swanlea School are seeking to appoint a dynamic and inspirational senior leader with excellent interpersonal skills, drive and ambition to join the leadership team of this OFSTED outstanding, highly successful 11-18 school in East London.
Specific responsibilities will be assigned to the successful candidate dependent upon individual strengths, however the expectation is that the successful candidate will initially lead on the 11-16 curriculum and KS4 progress and attainment. This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant contribution to the further development of our outstanding school.
We are looking for an inspirational senior leader who:
- Is able to evidence a successful track record in school improvement
- Inspires, motivates and leads colleagues to improve outcomes for all students
- Motivates and inspires students to raise progress/attainment across all ability ranges
- Successfully engages with students, colleagues, governors, parents and outside agencies to ensure progress for all at the very highest level
- Is passionate about making a real difference to the lives of our students
- Is committed to equality of opportunity and inclusive education.
We can offer you:
- The chance to work in a creative and dynamic school
- Outstanding professional development
- A friendly and supportive environment
- The opportunity to work with well-motivated students and engaged parents
- Excellent local transport links
The Headteacher will be hosting a visit to Swanlea School for prospective candidates on Thursday 20th September at 4.00pm (please contact the Headteacher’s PA to confirm attendance)
To apply, please send your completed application form to: email@example.com
Closing date: 9.00am on 24th September 2018.
Interview date: 27th September 2018 (all day).
Swanlea School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and references.