Required to start 1st September 2021
‘Leadership is highly effective. They have a shared vision that pupils ‘become inspired to achieve their full potential’. Ofsted March 2018
We are looking to appoint a talented and well motivated practitioner to join our team. The portfolio will be within inclusion. We are seeking a school leader of tomorrow.
We are looking for a special teacher and leader with:
- clear strategic direction and vision, and an absolute focus on raising educational standards through strong leadership
- a consistent drive to improve on the quality of outcomes for all pupils including those with SEND
- instrumental in setting high expectations for oneself and others with the ability to create, develop and lead high performing teams
- an infectious passion for learning, inclusion and success
- an ambitious, inspirational and enthusiastic leader who has the ability to motivate others
This demanding role is a very exciting opportunity where you can make a difference. Strong leadership is a key pillar to our journey. The work of effective practitioners in the classroom and across the school will support pupil and the school’s high aspirations going forward.
The school is committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
‘Lessons are characterised by strong and positive relationships between pupils and teachers. Teachers know pupils well.’ Ofsted March 2018
For information pack and application process please go to www.bemrose.derby.sch.uk/vacancies
Visits and tours are available by appointment.
Please note the school is closed for Easter from Monday 29th March until Friday 9th April
Closing date: Wednesday 14th April at 10am
Interviews will be concluded by Friday 23rd April 2021
Please apply with the following:
a. Covering letter on no more than 2 sides of A4 (11pt font)
b. Explain ‘The role that school plays in developing the whole child’ [11 pt font 500 words max]
c. Completed Bemrose School application form
The Bemrose School
- Mainstream school with state - foundation funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 19 years
The Bemrose School is a very different school from the vast majority of schools in this country, recently described in our March 18 Ofsted inspection as ‘a gem of a school’. These differences are very difficult to sum up in a few words and nothing be...