The promotion of our current Deputy Head teacher has given us the opportunity to appoint a successor. We are looking for a leader who is itching to be part of a 4 form entry school where the staff, senior leaders and governors all celebrate our many successes while looking to improve even further. We have recently been inspected and received positive affirmation of the work we are doing.
You will need:
- To cherish a broad and balanced curriculum while also understanding that SATs scores are important
- To have creative ideas on how to further improve our English teaching
- To balance a strong vision with empathy and understanding.
In return, we will offer you:
- Excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your leadership skills
- Supportive and friendly staff dedicated to the school’s continuous improvement
- Happy children who are a pleasure to see every day.
Job application packs can be found on the school web site: www.grange.ealing.sch.uk under the Employment at Grange tab (in the ‘About Us’ section).
Closing date: Monday 30th April @12.00pm
Interviews: Wednesday 9th May. Successful candidates from the first day will be invited back for a final interview on Thursday 10th May.
Visiting the school before applying is warmly welcomed. Please email email@example.com and we can together arrange a convenient time.
Should you be shortlisted, a member of the school leadership team will contact you to discuss arranging a visit to your school to observe you teaching.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service). Further information can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service