From September 2021
The school is seeking to appoint a Deputy Headteacher to play a key role in the further development of the school as a centre of excellence for teaching, learning and leadership.
We are looking for a colleague who:
• is a very good/outstanding teacher, with a proven record of raising
• has the senior leadership experience, vision and motivation
necessary to drive forward school improvement
• has the required knowledge, skills and experience to lead on specific
whole school areas for development, focusing on the highest quality
teaching and learning
• has excellent interpersonal and communication skills to inspire and
motivate all members of our school community
In return Dartford Grammar School for Girls can provide:
• outstanding personal and career development, to prepare the
candidate for Headship
• a very positive working environment in a heavily oversubscribed,
selective school with an excellent academic record, enthusiastic
students and hardworking, committed colleagues
• an exceptional opportunity to make a significant impact on student
• first-rate experience as a key member of the Senior Leadership Team
at a very exciting time for the school as we explore opportunities to
develop our Trust
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Closing date for applications: 9am, Monday 19th April 2021
Interviews will take place on Thursday 29th and Friday 30th April 202
Further details are available from:
Ms Lorraine Dance, P.A. to Headteacher / HR Manager or on the school website.
Dartford Grammar School for Girls
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Girls school with students of age 11 - 18 years
Dartford Grammar School for Girls has provided first rate education since 1904 and is judged by Ofsted to be Outstanding in all areas. As we embrace the ever changing opportunities and challenges of the 21st century, we will continue to uphold ...