Hillview School for Girls is seeking a dedicated, inspirational Deputy Headteacher to join our high achieving, oversubscribed secondary school.
We are looking for a leader who:
• is reflective and seeks continuous improvement.
• can think strategically and generate new ideas.
• has vision and the ability to turn vision into reality.
• is dedicated to the well-being of the team and the students.
• is able to empower and motivate others.
• has proven themselves as an outstanding classroom practitioner and innovative leader.
• is fully committed to further enriching the wider life of the child, school and community.
• has high aspirations, expectations and standards.
• is fully aligned to the Hillview ethos and values.
• can retain positivity during challenging times.
The successful candidate will join a devoted and energetic leadership team who are committed to attaining the highest educational experience for their students and staff. Working in a school where behaviour is exemplary and teachers are inspirational and committed to development and learning.
Please contact Linda Nicholls on firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack, which includes details of tours of the school and interview dates.
Closing date for applications: 9.00a.m. on 27th September 2021
Hillview School for Girls
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Girls school with students of age 11 - 18 years
About Hillview School for Girls
We are a creative, inclusive school where all students flourish and make exceptional progress. Our dynamic Performing and Visual Arts specialisms have a profound impact upon learning and contribute to the ...