The Governors wish to appoint a Deputy Headteacher with a track record of success and proven leadership skills who is:
- an outstanding practitioner, passionate and knowledgeable about the pursuit of teaching and learning,
- able to enthuse and motivate staff and children to excel,
- capable of promoting partnerships and collaborative working.
You will have a clear vision for the future of Otley All Saints, and will be committed to improve upon the school’s achievements and high standards.
We can offer you:
- a warm and welcoming learning environment,
- engaging and well-behaved children,
- dedicated and talented staff,
- committed governors and supportive parents.
Our school was recently inspected by Ofsted and continues to be good. We would be proud to show you around our school. Please contact the school office to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Otley All Saints CE Primary School actively supports the professional development of all staff.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
How to apply: Please email school for more details and the application form.
Closing date: Noon on Friday 2nd March 2018
Otley All Saints CE Primary School,
Tel.: 01943 464703
Headteacher Mr I Thomson-Smith