Salary L 10-14
From September 2018
We are a vibrant, and welcoming Church of England Voluntary Aided primary school providing opportunities for every child to succeed within a distinctive Christian character.
Due to the retirement of our highly respected Deputy Headteacher, Governors are seeking to appoint a Deputy Headteacher who will work with the leadership team in our journey from good to outstanding in all aspects of the learning experience we offer to our children and their families.
We are looking for an inspirational, dynamic, exceptional deputy who:
· Is an outstanding practitioner, passionate and knowledgeable about the pursuit of teaching and learning,
· is passionate about developing the true potential in all children;
· is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of our children in an environment shaped by our clear Christian ethos;
· can recognise, value and develop the strengths and skills of the staff;
· has the ability to build on our excellent relationships with parents, church, other schools and the wider community.
· is collegiate in leadership style
We can offer you leadership of:
· happy, confident children who enjoy learning and achieve well;
· talented, dedicated, hard working and caring staff;
· a fully supportive and active Governing Body;
· supportive parents;
· a welcoming, friendly, well resourced school.
You are warmly welcome to visit our school.
To arrange a visit, please contact
The school direct on 0113 225 3040.
We will make every effort to make your visit worthwhile and show you the best of our school.
Closing date: Friday 16th March 2018 12 noon
Shortlisting: 20th March 2018
Selection process for successful candidates: 23rd March 2018
Appointments are made subject to an Enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure. Cookridge Holy Trinity Church of England (VA) Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its pupils and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.