Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Deputy Headteacher to work in an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ primary school located in Brent, North West London. This is a lovely 3 form entry school with a few year groups are 2 form with relatively small class sizes. The role is due to start from Easter 2018 This will give the successful Deputy Headteacher the summer term to get to know the team so that you can hit the ground running after the summer break.
About this Deputy Headteacher Role
· Deputy Headteacher
· Role to start after Easter break
· The Deputy Headteacher will need to lead and innovate new and existing ideas
· A dedicated professional who is committed to building relationships
· Pay scale from L13-17 depending on experience
About the School
· Welcoming primary school in Brent, North West London
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· A fully renovated area for the early years classes including a new play area and a football pitch on the rooftop
· The Headteacher at this school is personable, happy to help and supportive
· Although, this is a two form entry school, they do have some year groups which are three forms
· The school is easily accessible and is in close proximity to the station
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Deputy Headteacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Have experience in leadership or in a position to step into a leadership position
· Must possess excellent organisational skills
· Be an inspirational leader
· Recent school-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number FXZ15331
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.