Deputy Headteacher Salary: Group 3, L12-L16 Inner London
Start date: April 2018 or September 2018
The Governors and Headteacher of Henry Green Primary School are seeking to appoint an inspirational Deputy Head Teacher with a proven track record of high quality teaching and the passion to lead and further enhance our leadership team. If you want an exciting new challenge and to be part of a committed team of practitioners, then we have the ideal opportunity for you.
The successful candidate will be someone who
· Is an enthusiastic and motivated individual
· Is an effective classroom practitioner with high expectations and outstanding teaching.
· Shows integrity, professionalism and initiative
· Will promote high standards and expectations of achievement
· Has the ability to lead, motivate and inspire staff and children
· Is able to lead on behaviour management, curriculum development and assessment
· Is committed to working effectively with parents, carers and the wider community
· Will take an active part in all aspects of school life
· Shows excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Has the desire to develop effective leadership, management and organisational skills
· Is able to use data to enhance pupil progress
· Is hardworking and highly motivated, with a strong team spirit and a good sense of humour.
We can offer you:
- A diverse and supportive community of friendly children, who are eager to achieve and deserve the best
- A talented and forward thinking leadership team, with dedicated and hardworking staff and Governors
- The opportunity to be part of a team that will move the school forward through a time of change
- A commitment to on-going professional development and support to become a headteacher
- A significant opportunity to take a lead role in the direction the school takes over the next few years.
Visits to the school are actively encouraged. Please contact the school office on 0208 270 4466 to arrange a visit, or by email: email@example.com.
For an application form please contact the School Business Manager Krystal Britton via email firstname.lastname@example.org All completed forms should be returned to the school address as above. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: Monday 19th February 2018 – 12pm
Shortlisting: 19th February 2018
Interviews: Friday 23rd February
"This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and a comprehensive screening process, including. An enhanced disclosure check, will be undertaken on all applicants."