Beechwood is a 4 form entry primary school in the Leagrave area of Luton. We were rated ‘good’ by Ofsted in September 2019.
Due to the promotion of the previous post holder, we are looking for a Deputy Headteacher to join our senior leadership team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an outstanding primary school teacher who puts children at the heart of what they do
- Has proven experience of raising standards for pupils
- Is well-organised, highly motivated and full of ideas
- Has the ability and desire to inspire and support people to achieve
In return, we can offer:
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils
- Well trained and motivated staff (Ofsted 2019)
- Supportive parents and governors
- Individually tailored on-going professional development
- Being part of an effective and ambitious Senior Leadership Team
- Opportunities for real growth as a leader
Visits to the school are warmly and are strongly encouraged, please contact Jacqui Brown, PA to Headteacher to arrange an appointment.
For further information about the school and to download an application pack, please visit our website www.beechwoodprimary.org.uk
Closing date for applications is: Midday, Wednesday 11th December 2019
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 14th January 2020
Beechwood Primary School
Luton, LU4 9RD
Tel No. 01582 518400 Fax No. 01582 565010
CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share in this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure Barring Service.