Vice Principal (Behaviour and Attitudes).
Competitive remuneration and ongoing progression. Suited to an experienced Assistant Headteacher or Deputy Headteacher.
Tes is currently supporting a friendly and supportive secondary academy, based in Manchester. The school is looking to add a Vice Principal to their progressive and supportive Academy ideally starting in April 2022.
As Vice Principal you will lead by example. You will have responsibility for the school's internal pastoral systems and will lead by example using the schools core values to ensure learners are motivated and supported. The role will include management of safeguarding, the family system, alternative provision and external providers; taking the lead role in ensuring the behaviour policy and systems are effective and applied consistently across the academy.
“The Vice Principal will be responsible for Behaviour and Attitudes. This will include overseeing the pastoral system in its entirety and the key elements that feed into it - safeguarding, the family system, alternative provision and external providers; taking the lead role in ensuring the behaviour policy and systems are effective and applied consistently across the academy. As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, he/she will also be responsible for the overall leadership and management of the academy, and ensuring all staff work according to the academy values to secure the highest possible standards and outcomes for all our students.”
The school is offering:
• A super supportive and highly visible SLT, Principal and central team;
• on-going CPD with programmes of study such as NPQSL and MA in Educational Leadership
• progression support throughout the school and wider group
• the chance to take on further responsibility in the future.
The school expects:
• A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• a relevant Education or relevant Degree
• experience of as a Head of Year or tantamount pastoral position
• demonstrated impact as a Senior Leader ideally as an Assistant or Deputy Principal
• a love and passion for education.
Please include REF: 1527489 in the email subject line.
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the Globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher / leader for every role. If you have an up to date CV on Tes.com you can apply with one easy click! Click ‘Quick Apply’ to apply for this role today!
To learn more about this role please email email@example.com for an information pack which includes school name, role specifics and context.
Please feel free to call Tom Nutley on 0776 700 1965 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. REF: 1527489
At Tes, we’re committed to supporting schools to find top-quality candidates and supporting teachers find their next job opportunity.
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting...