The Governors are seeking to appoint a dynamic and outstanding teacher with successful leadership experience to help take the school forward into the next stage of its development.
We are a friendly and successful modern Church of England school with a strong team commitment to improving the outcomes and aspirations of all our children.
The ethos of the school is built on our Christian Values and an enthusiasm for and commitment to the broad and balanced development of each child.
We are looking for:
- An outstanding practitioner with high expectations of children’s achievements, attainment and behaviour
- Someone who is dedicated to promote the Christian ethos of the school
- A person with the ability to use vision and expertise to shape the direction and future success of the school
- An excellent communicator with the ability to inspire and enthuse children, colleagues, parents and the wider community
- The ability to sustain and further develop good practice
We can offer:
- A supportive and caring ethos
- Children who are delightful, enthusiastic and keen to learn in a vibrant, happy, caring environment.
- A committed and creative staff, PTA and Governing team who care passionately about our school and the local community
- Strong links with the Church and supportive diocese
- Dedicated leadership time and future career development
The role is offered on a permanent basis and on the leadership pay scale between L5 and L9 dependent on experience.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please contact the school office.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post will require an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service. We undertake to make reasonable adjustments to a job or workplace to counteract any disadvantage a disabled person may face.
Application forms are available from the school website www.st-annes.notts.sch.uk
We have a clear vision for the future and are looking for staff with the quality, drive and determination to help us achieve our goals.
Closing date: 12 noon on Friday 18th May 2018
Interview date: Tuesday 22nd May 2018